One of Lancaster’s leading homebuilders is looking for great people to join our team and grow with us! Garman Builders is committed to creating a great environment in which to work. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations and holidays, and bonus program. We’re proud to be Lancaster County’s most award winning homebuilders and to have been recognized locally for our excellence in design, attention to detail, and quality of construction.
PROJECT MANAGER, RESTORATIONS
We are seeking an energetic sales professional to drive revenue growth in our Restoration Division. We work for the customer with their insurance company, to return their property to its pre-loss condition or better as quickly as possible. Our goal is to do this with as little interruptions to their daily life as possible.
The right candidate for this position may…
- Currently work for a Restoration company, but are tired of being on call
- Be a sole proprietor who does not want the 24/7 headache of owning their own company
The Project Manager, Restorations, must have a proven record of success in sales and meeting customer expectations. The ability to properly communicate with customers and adjusters throughout each project is needed. The successful candidate will be organized, self-motivated and have strong relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the restoration industry. Knowledge of the construction industry is vital for this position.
- Minimum of three (3) years residential construction experience, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required
- Ability to communicate with customers as well as adjusters in a professional manner, required
- Proficiency Xactimate estimating system, or equivalent, required
- Ability to define project scope with attention to detail, required
- Ability to track and organize all required paperwork, required
- Hands on experience in insurance Restoration, a plus
- Large Loss experience, a plus
Excellent Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation & personal time
- Health insurance with a Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Incentivized learning opportunities
- Team Member discounts
All inquiries are kept confidential. Please click here to apply.
Garman Builders, Inc. has been in the business of building homes and communities in central Pennsylvania since 1972. If you have a desire to join a growing company that cares about its Team Members, Community and Homeowners, you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for Lead Carpenters and Master Carpenters who are self-motivated, hardworking, and committed to excellent workmanship. These positions are full time with overtime opportunities and require a PA driver’s license.
Excellent benefits include competitive wages, profit sharing, cell phone reimbursement, 401K with company match, paid holidays, vacation, and personal time, health insurance with a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, incentivized learning opportunities, Team Member discounts, a company vehicle (for relevant positions), and opportunities for career advancement.
Please send your resume or email us for an application at email@example.com.