One of Lancaster’s leading homebuilders is looking for great people to join our team and grow with us! Garman Builders is committed to creating a great environment in which to work. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations and holidays, and bonus program. We’re proud to be Lancaster County’s most award winning homebuilders and to have been recognized locally for our excellence in design, attention to detail, and quality of construction.
Garman Builders, a growing residential construction company serving Central Pennsylvania, is looking for a Carpenter. The Carpenter is responsible for a wide range of carpentry/construction tasks including trimming, framing, hardwood, etc. This position requires at least 2 years of varied jobsite experience in new home construction or renovations and a valid driver’s license. It provides an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and motivated individual to potentially advance within the company.
• Full Time
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Competitive Wages
Please email resume to email@example.com
LEAD ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
Garman Builders is seeking a Lead Architectural Designer to join our professional, collaborative, architectural team and advance our commitment to be at the forefront of new home design. This position is responsible for creating design drawings of single and multi-family residential projects and turning them into fully detailed construction documents. The successful candidate will bring new design concepts and oversee project workflow.
An Associates Degree in architectural drafting, Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, or equivalent experience, required. A minimum 3 years of experience in designing/drafting residential construction projects is essential to the role. Proficiency with AutoCAD, a must. A working knowledge of IRC requirements, strongly preferred; IBC, a plus. Proficiency with technology required.
Please provide cover letter and resume to our consultants: www.northgroupconsultants.com/jobs
The Marketing Specialist promotes the Garman brand by executing the marketing and advertising plan.
• Promote Garman daily through social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc., monitoring and evaluating social media results in coordination with company goals.
• Coordinate all marketing/branding materials and advertisements, including creation, approval, and distribution. Evaluate regularly to ensure that they are accurate and up to date.
• Maintain website and coordinate Search Engine Optimization.
• Work with media partners to evaluate current programs and results and explore new strategies.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and creative, with strong graphic design capabilities and social media savvy.
• Degree in Marketing or Advertising
• Graphic Design experience a plus
• Highly engaged in social media
All inquiries are kept confidential. Please click here to apply.
CONSTRUCTION SALES SPECIALIST
Renovations by Garman, Lititz, PA, is one of the award winning divisions of the Garman Builders family of companies. We are seeking an energetic sales professional to drive revenue growth in residential and light commercial renovations and remodeling projects. A growing company, Renovations by Garman provides unique designs, quality workmanship and an unparalleled commitment to customer service. Our work with each customer focuses on providing a seamless experience from our in-house design center to project completion. We take pride with our top of the line craftsmanship, team and products. Our average project size is $100,000+.
The right candidate for this position may…
• Currently work for a small company, but dream of more
• Be a sole proprietor who does not want the 24/7 headache of owning their own company.
• Be a skilled craftsman with great people skills, who is looking to step away from the physical grind of construction field work
The Construction Sales Specialist will work collaboratively with customers to provide creative solutions to their construction needs. A proven record of success in sales and meeting customer expectations is essential. The ability to properly communicate with customers and project managers throughout each project is needed. The successful candidate will be organized, self-motivated and have strong relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the construction industry and dreams of being part of high energy and thriving work environment. Knowledge of the construction industry is key for this position.
• Minimum of three (3) years residential construction experience, required, commercial construction experience a plus
• Ability to read blueprints, required
• Successful track record in sales, essential
• Hands on experience in construction renovations, a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, needed
• Proficiency with technology (MS Office), required
Please provide resume and cover letter to our Consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs