Take advantage of our finance tools to find the Garman home that is right for you. New home financing is a specialized field. To better serve your needs, we assign you an expert financial consultant from the moment you apply. He or she will work with you from the very beginning until the funding day, making the process smooth and seamless.
In addition to specializing in funding all your home financing needs, we offer superior customer service:
- Free Pre-qualification
- Smooth Application Process
- Easy Closing
- No Hassle Service
- Fast. Focused. Flexible.
The following is a list of items needed at application for rapid and proper processing of your loan.
- Most recent 12 months’ mortgage history (canceled checks or last 12 months’ rental history)
- 1 month of most current pay-stubs from all current employers
- 2 years of most recent completed and signed complete federal tax returns and W-2’s
- Name, addresses, dates of employment and salary for all employers for last 2 years
- Most recent months’ bank statements (all accounts)
- Social security numbers of all borrowers
- Sales agreement on the land and legal description of the property (if applicable)
- Complete set of plans, specifications, and builder’s contract, plus a record of deposits given to contractor.
- Open loans – addresses, account numbers, balances and monthly payments or most recent statement if available.
- If self-employed, complete set of most recent complete personal and business tax returns for last 2 years, (1099’s, K-1, etc.), plus year-to-date profit and loss statement.
Andy Male, Mortgage ConsultantPhone: 717.285.6689
Susquehanna Bank Mortgage Division
Andy Male has been helping people finance dreams since 1994. In addition, he has served a total of eleven years as a Vice President for two area banks. Andy is currently originating for Susquehanna Bank and specializes in construction-permanent lending and new home construction. He has partnered with area builders for almost two decades and is involved with the Building Industry Association of Lancaster County. He graduated from Franklin and Marshall College in 1986.
Andy has been married to his wife Tracy since 1992. They have three children- Ryan, Nick and Rachel. The family resides in West Hempfield Township. Andy's hobbies include fly fishing, skiing, and playing squash. He also enjoys cooking.
An active supporter and volunteer for multiple non-profits, Andy is involved in the BIA, The Lancaster Squash Association and Squash Aces, which helps underprivileged youth in Lancaster City. Andy prides himself in facilitating smooth transactions that produce happy clients and customers for life.